Kaylens Pizzeria - Kaylen's Pizzeria (Concord, NH) bad service and manners

My husband and I ordered from this pizzeria on 9/4/2011.The subs were horrible and made wrong.

We called the pizzeria to make one sub without onions and it had onions on it. Called the pizzeria and spoke with the manager who stated he would send out another sub. When the sub was delivered, it was another mistake. Called the pizzeria again and spoke with manager.

He said he would make another sub but I wanted my money back.

Told me that he would not refund my money at all and cursed at me.Will never order again!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 05, 2011 #354164

OMG...CaptainObvious...you are mental case...and your imaginary wife is a WH.RE!

0 0 Reply

Sep 12, 2011 #342941

Is it really that serious?we got a effen war going on..PICK EM OFF! &dont order takeout anymore

1 0 Reply

Sep 11, 2011 #342565

It is "obvious" that you are nothing but a "PIG"!!!

We have ordered from this pizzeria before and thought that we would give it another try. Surprise...they messed up again.

Kaylen's Pizzeria never gets their orders right unless they are not screwing around. You may want to check the interenet! You will find that there are some cons to this pizzeria!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.